Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

[FIXED] 07 Cadillac Escalade crank no start

More
4 years 7 months ago #33419 by Matts Auto
Long story short found no power koeo to injector a & injector b fuses (plus some others). Did lots of testing & found Ecm not commanding pwr/trn relay. Anyone recommend an aftermarket company for a pre-programmed Ecm ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #33423 by John Curtis
I know it’s not exactly what you’re asking for however, if you have a capable scan tool, I would suggest grabbing a used ECM from a salvage yard and do an immobilizer match and rewrite the VIN.

Making Pressure Differential Sensors (PDA Sensors) for pressure pulse diagnostics.
Currently servicing Central Texas.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Noah

More
4 years 7 months ago #33426 by Matts Auto
I've never replaced with used before but in this case would be ideal. Thanks for the suggestion

More
4 years 7 months ago #33435 by Matts Auto
Customer decided to go with a preprogrammed unit from the internet that they ordered. Hope that doesn't spell trouble for me!!!!

More
4 years 7 months ago #33441 by Tyler
Following along. :) Genuinely interested to see how the internet special PCM turns out.

You're sure the PCM just wasn't commanding the powertrain relay? Cool! :silly: I've seen very similar symptoms on other GM products, tracked to failed fuse box connections.

More
4 years 7 months ago #33445 by Matts Auto
I tested at pcm the relay command (none). I can activate relay with test light & make vehicle run.

More
4 years 7 months ago #33446 by Tyler

Matts Auto wrote: I tested at pcm the relay command (none). I can activate relay with test light & make vehicle run.

Good enough for me. :)

More
4 years 7 months ago #33528 by Matts Auto
Received pcm today, customer had purchased from flashmasters.com out of ohio. Replaced pcm, performed security relearn & started right up. Then performed ckp variation relearn, cleared codes & test drove while checking data & everything works fine. I have to admit i was a little skepticle about the internet purchase but fortunately all is good. We can call this one FIXED!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Noah

Time to create page: 0.215 seconds