Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

2003 GMC Envoy Knock Sensor codes p0327,p0332

More
4 years 6 months ago #33296 by sharmadinkar1991@gmail.com
there were and still few problems with this vehicle but lesser now. Can't get rid of Knock sensor codes p0327, p0332. I put in new sensor but still same code but different meaning. Before it was 4.88 v on both and code said circuit failed. Now it's .39 v on both but circuit too low. Any suggestions?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #33341 by Tyler
It sounds like you may have a defective NEW knock sensor. :(

Have you taken direct voltage readings at the knock sensor connectors? I'd suggest comparing #1 and #2 to see if there truly is a low signal voltage issue. While you're there, you can also compare the resistance between both sensors. If #2 is significantly lower than #1, then that'd suggest you still have a sensor problem.

More
4 years 6 months ago #33347 by sharmadinkar1991@gmail.com
ok i Can try checking voltage at sensor itself and check resistance. how odd it is that both sensor might be defective? btw this engine has knocking from exhaust side. would that affect the knock sensors?

More
4 years 6 months ago #33355 by Tyler
The knock should be detected by the sensors, but shouldn't result in the codes you're seeing. These codes describe circuit problems, while an actual knock problem should result in a P0326 or low power due to retarded ignition timing.

Replacement parts are a crap shoot these days. :silly:

More
4 years 6 months ago #33424 by sharmadinkar1991@gmail.com
I checked voltage at sensor both are low and exact same like .03 v . then disconnected from computer and checked at computer same reading.

Time to create page: 0.322 seconds