Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

2015 F-150 - Acceleration Pedal Position Wiring diagram request and throttle wir

More
4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #32135 by forumoto
2015 Ford F-150

Vin- 1FTEW1EP3FKF06841

Thanks for the support.

I have low circuit error with code as P2127

And U3013

Christ De Way Maker
Last edit: 4 years 8 months ago by forumoto.
The following user(s) said Thank You: aboudi.naddaf

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #32136 by Tyler
Attachments:

More
4 years 8 months ago #32140 by forumoto
Thanks very much, I have some update to give, I checked all the wires and all are going to their respective pin position. I went on further to use 5kohms to check the circuit, one of scanner danner method to be sure if sensor fault. And I got this result,

When I put 5kohm at pin 5 and 6 at the pedal harness, the low circuit changes to HIGH circuit, but if I remove it it goes back to low circuit.

I did same to pin 1 and 2 with the resistor connected I get HIGH circuit fault code but when I disconnect it goes to LOW circuit.

I also pin the 3 against 2 and it gave Low circuit, likewise to 5 and 4 also gave LOW circuit,

But when I remove all pin out I get LOW on all the D and E input

Please I need advise on this issue. Am suspecting the pedal..

I removed the pedal and tried to use dvom to read while it is being pressed, no change on the dvom, even though pedal was moved slowly to capture any reading..

I await to read soon
Thanks

Christ De Way Maker

More
4 years 8 months ago #32147 by tim.smith1

forumoto wrote: When I put 5kohm at pin 5 and 6 at the pedal harness, the low circuit changes to HIGH circuit, but if I remove it it goes back to low circuit.

are you saying the code changes here or just your ohm measurement? or what are you saying here please explain?

More
4 years 8 months ago #32148 by tim.smith1
when you say 5kohom is this a resistor you are talking about?

More
4 years 8 months ago #32149 by tim.smith1
also other then the codes are there any other symptoms and what tools do you have to help test this?

More
4 years 8 months ago #32158 by forumoto
Problem solved.

I did recheck the voltage and the earth on the APP harness, and realized that the GROUND for the E circuit does not flow when car start but when car is not started you get full earth of juicy signal, but when the get started and you
Check the earth line which is yellow and green, it reduces

So the shorted is coming from the pcm, but knowing well it is earth, I just connect earth wire to that line and BAAM, no more fault codes when car get started.

Christ De Way Maker

More
4 years 8 months ago #32164 by Tyler

forumoto wrote: I did recheck the voltage and the earth on the APP harness, and realized that the GROUND for the E circuit does not flow when car start but when car is not started you get full earth of juicy signal, but when the get started and you
Check the earth line which is yellow and green, it reduces

Wait, what? :huh: So, if you were to clear the codes KOEO and never start the engine, no codes would reset? But as soon as you start it up, it sets P2127?

Likewise, if you sweep the APP KOEO, it looks good. But sweep it KOER, it'll fail?

Not questioning your results, just gotta make sure I've got my head around this. :silly:

So the shorted is coming from the pcm, but knowing well it is earth, I just connect earth wire to that line and BAAM, no more fault codes when car get started.

I would never have thought to look for this, lol. How did you figure out the ground was changing?

More
4 years 8 months ago #32174 by forumoto
I would never have thought to look for this, lol. How did you figure out the ground was changing?

Ans-:

What I did was,
With my fluke dvom, a thought came into my spirit to to probe the 5 volt reference line and the earth direct to B- , so I set the fluke dial to Dc Volt, hock a wire to one tip of the probe extend it to Battery Negative (B-), then the positive tip of the probe goes direct to the 5 volt reference pin 6 wire, now I got the car ignition turn on, voltage read 5 volt, on the fluke, I start the car, it still constant 5, I said okay, now I probe the GROUND side of the sensor harness that is pin 4, and Connect the wire I made direct from the battery negative to Positive this time, key off engine off, I got 12 volts , ignition turn on still 12 volts but when I start the car, the voltage reduce to 4-9 volts with fluctuations readings between 4-9 volts, now I went to the battery check charging system all is well.. so there I begun to whisper by singing through the whispering, then a thought came back that, if so the negative suppose to be solid being supplied the pcm is not regulated, I giving that line should not harm the pcm, so I gave the line that is pin 4, direct earth and it work, pcm did not complained that that line has an outside connection made to it or did not even notice any fault code or error performance at all...

So Tyler, I hope my response may have answered your question.

Sorry for my English anyway, it’s not my tongue language.

Christ De Way Maker
The following user(s) said Thank You: PDM, aboudi.naddaf

Time to create page: 0.211 seconds