Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

Hello, my name is Stephen Jenks i have a saab 2007 9-3

More
4 years 11 months ago #30250 by steve.jenks
Hello i just signed up for the sight i was reffered to by a friend .I have a 2007 saab 9-3 the car is currently not running .i bought a new key and a reprogrammer computer to install new key.The problem is i cannot get the reprogrammer too connect to the ECU in the car it says the ecu is not connected ? I am almost convinced the problem is in the ISM box that the key goes into. i Have checked around found a couple replacement parts .. But before i go spend 100 plus dollars i could use some help . i am not a asc certified mechanic . Just work on my own projcts .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #30253 by John Curtis
What kind of key programmer are you using?
Have you tried a basic scan tool to see if it will connect?
Are you getting any messages like “key fob not detected”? (Potentially CIM issue)
Try turning your key and leaving it in the engine on position and then jump the starter relay. What happens when you do this?
I can provide a diagram if needed.
Is yours a 9-3 Aero or a 9-3 2.0T?

Making Pressure Differential Sensors (PDA Sensors) for pressure pulse diagnostics.
Currently servicing Central Texas.
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by John Curtis.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Noah

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds