Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

Looking for a reliable shop of integrity

More
4 years 11 months ago #30193 by inthewind
I'm a retired mechanic who still does my own work, and I keep learning. Thanks for the great site and videos. There are areas of repair where I just don't have the equipment to do the work. I'm less than an hour from Pittsburgh and it's quite possible some of your students are operating within a reasonable distance of me.

I don't know if this would be better listed under suggestions. The current issue I've got is a 2012 Camry needing air conditioner work. Are any of your graduates operating in eastern Ohio or the WV panhandle? I'm looking for a shop to use for work I'm not equipped to handle, and I like the standards you set for your students.

Many thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #30210 by Andy.MacFadyen
Paul may have a closer recommendation but Paul's brother Jim aka The Danner" now operates Auto Perfection in Bethel Park in South West of Pittsburgh and knows his Camrys

" We're trying to plug a hole in the universe, what are you doing ?. "
(Walter Bishop Fringe TV show)

Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Andy.MacFadyen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.209 seconds