Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

FORD TRANSIT 2015 T-250 - No Crank/ Start

More
4 years 10 months ago #30102 by forumoto
VIN: 1FTNR2CM3FKA42875.
Engine-: 3.7 Gas

This car has no crank or start issue. There is apparent one error code reported in the pcm.

P06E9:00-2F Engine starter performance

I sincerely need help on this issue. Any diagram information could help or other suggestion, car had a hit at the back or tail door..

Christ De Way Maker

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #30103 by Andy.MacFadyen
All your code actually tells is the starter isn't cranking the engine. :-( I take it you have tried all the tradditional checks or battery and connections and the key is recognised by the security system.
Have you any diagnostic software that can read the status of the clutch pedal switch ?

" We're trying to plug a hole in the universe, what are you doing ?. "
(Walter Bishop Fringe TV show)

The following user(s) said Thank You: forumoto

More
4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #30104 by forumoto
This van is automatic nor manual where by it will use clutch pedal.

And the code is permanent, it does not erase when you try to erase codes

Christ De Way Maker
Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by forumoto.

More
4 years 10 months ago #30105 by Andy.MacFadyen
Anything change after a battery disconnect to reboot all the modules.

" We're trying to plug a hole in the universe, what are you doing ?. "
(Walter Bishop Fringe TV show)

More
4 years 10 months ago #30109 by forumoto
Nothing changed after battery disconnection

Christ De Way Maker

More
4 years 10 months ago #30114 by Chad

"Knowledge is a weapon. Arm yourself, well, before going to do battle."
"Understanding a question is half an answer."

I have learned more by being wrong, than I have by being right. :-)
Attachments:

More
4 years 10 months ago #30117 by Tyler
Is this a bus conversion van? Depending on the company, they'll sometimes wire the door switches into the starter circuit. So the driver can't take off with the doors open. ;) :lol:

If that circuit was damaged during the hit, that'd explain the code and the lack of cranking. I'd start with voltage checks at the starter relay, specifically at pin #1 and 2 for the control side. KOEO and KOEC. Missing power or ground will enable you to pick a direction to go, AND allow bypass testing to verify starter function.

More
4 years 10 months ago #30123 by cheryl hartkorn
also try jumping the relay to see if the load side and starter engine block/body groounds are good. im assuming they would be. and the issue is on the control side.

More
4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #30134 by forumoto
I am very very grateful for the data being shared and the various 3 contributions been made by the contributors.

Now I have, the Van is the type that has been convented into bus, so it has seats inside, done by the manufacture already..

So if you said could be door switch, can you through more light into how that door switch work here and any diagram will also explain.

I also thank the poster of the diagram above, it means much to me for this check up and will take the time to cross check the starter relay as said by one poster and will update the thread.

I also need the CAN wiring diagram info. Because I am suspecting May be some CAN might have been damaged during the hit at the back tail door, below,

Once more time thanks for the various input, kudos to all that has put in much to make this a little easier in checking...

God bless thee all..????

NB-: I forgot to mention one code also concerning brake boost fault that messsage on the ipc,

In the abs module ,

Brake booster pressure sensor - c0047-16-08,

And then vacuum pump control circuit A- open p258A-14-48

A diagram display will also do here please, if you can share. Thanks

Christ De Way Maker
Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by forumoto.

More
4 years 10 months ago #30136 by Chad

I also need the CAN wiring diagram info.

"Knowledge is a weapon. Arm yourself, well, before going to do battle."
"Understanding a question is half an answer."

I have learned more by being wrong, than I have by being right. :-)

More
4 years 10 months ago #30152 by Tyler

forumoto wrote: So if you said could be door switch, can you through more light into how that door switch work here and any diagram will also explain.

Not specifically, unfortunately. :( How the coach builder wires their circuits into the Ford harness is up to them. Getting wiring information is often a uphill battle. I CAN tell you that most of the starter inhibit systems I've seen also come with some kind of status board on the dash. As in, a set of labeled LED's that correspond to the various doors, to let the driver know why the engine won't start.

Not all conversions inhibit starting, either. :silly: So I'd suggest keeping it simple with the relay testing first. Power to the control side comes from the Audio Front Control Module, ground comes from the BCM.

More
4 years 10 months ago #30155 by Landroverman1958
Maybe a problem with the inertia switch/cut out?Carry out full vehicle scan to check all modues for codes? crashdata?

Time to create page: 0.222 seconds