Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

Hyundai Sonata 2010 2.0 diesel< crank no start, no ecu comms, no check light

More
4 years 10 months ago #29751 by Davies
hi Paul I really need your help!, have a Hyundai Sonata 2010 2.0 diesel when key is on I have no engine check light no glow plug light tac meter does not move when cranked, no comms with scan tool to engine but will comm with airbag and abs modules!
I have good power and ground feeds at ecu and have 5v ref at rail pressure sensor and mass air flow with good grounds all fuses have been checked and are good, main power relay has two 12v feeds and good grounds, I have checked pin grab at many connector plugs in and out of the vehicle also ecu have been changed with a test module for a computer repair center and sill no comms!!! and help I would really appreciate thanks Dave

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #29753 by chief eaglebear
hi sir there is a tsb for that make but it is for a gasoline engine ecm apart from that I would confirm crank signal is good at computer and ground the fact your rpm gauge does not bump gives a clue there is also a relearn adaptive for transmission not sure if those are pertinent this is tough one
The following user(s) said Thank You: Davies

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.237 seconds