Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

2005 TOYOTA COROLLA XRS

More
5 years 11 hours ago #28968 by tiffanie.kimberlin
toyota corolla 2005 XRS Using a test light , No pulse on the injectors On the battery feed, it lights up. Where is the problem of not getting a pulse. it cranks but wont start

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 10 hours ago - 5 years 10 hours ago #28969 by chief eaglebear
when turning power on do you get a speedometer bump or can you hear pump prime
Last edit: 5 years 10 hours ago by chief eaglebear.

More
5 years 10 hours ago #28970 by chief eaglebear
if speedometer needle does not move at all or when turning power on and you cant hear the pump prime you may have lost a crank or cam signal which is a critical input there are other factors too like weak battery so turn on lights and check that they are bright and not dimmed

More
5 years 9 hours ago #28972 by tiffanie.kimberlin
YES EVERYTHING TURNS ON LIKE IT SHOULD AND WE HAVE FUEL PRESSURE AT THE CORRECT PRESSURE. AUDIBLY HEAR THE PUMP. ALL FUSES AND RELAYS ARE GOOD. JUST NO FUEL AT THE INJECTORS. IT IS LIKE SOMETHING IS TELLING IT NOT TO TRIGGER THE INJECTORS. IS THERE A SAFETY FUEL SHUT OFF SWITCH?

More
5 years 6 hours ago #28973 by cheryl hartkorn
try another key?? could be security shutting it down

More
5 years 5 hours ago #28974 by tiffanie.kimberlin
TRIED ALL KEYS AND HAD SECURITY RESET

More
4 years 11 months ago #28993 by chief eaglebear
hi its hard to find right diagrams on BBB but there are three IGF lines and two IGT lines coming from ecu for ignitor and ignition feed I try helping from my lunch break I work in a warehouse but my heart is in a shop I wish I could get right diagrams on BBB I do not have access to things like alldata or Mitchell but I believe that vehicle does have ignitor circuit I would start there with no spark scanner danner has some good vids on ignitor circuits good luck

Time to create page: 0.207 seconds