Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

2001 Ford expedition 4.6 L very very rich condition

More
5 years 4 days ago #28905 by Tyler

Columbus450 wrote: This on A known good vehicle with good compression this is the best I could get it to show up with a five second time base I tryed 200 but it was way too fast and close together how do you get the spikes to go so high up and down and more broad and wider?

Change the voltage setting to something lower - 500mV would probably be perfect.

Your five second time base is fine, but don't forget about the zoom function. ;) Set it to 200ms, take the capture, then hit the zoom button and play with it until you have the picture you want.

FYI, as a general rule, the Modis Ultra/Edge struggles with time bases under 100ms. As in, if you take a capture at 200ms and hit zoom, it'll only take a few seconds. If you do the same capture at 100ms, it'll fall on its face. :silly:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 days ago #28906 by Tyler

Dtnel wrote: I will try to reload the link as it don't seem to preload the videos as I thought it once did. Maybe @Tyler could remind me how to post a YouTube video link where it previews it?

It looks like you got it right? Looks good to me, anyway. Might have something to do with Tapatalk.

A bare YouTube link in the text should automatically preview in your post:
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PybCrZPlL1Q

More
4 years 11 months ago #29086 by Dtnel
Looking back at the post it appears that it began with google.... so I must've not had the right link. I see things uploaded correctly and I see your link came up as well. I'm a little slow on getting to my replies. It just takes me time. Sometimes it's to much time but I Do get around to it.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

More
4 years 11 months ago #29087 by Dtnel
@Columbus450 I was never able to see your video of what you posted. That's weird. Maybe I need to go to the chrome browser on my mobile device as tapatalk isn't showing it but tapatalk is showing the other videos. Weird....

More
4 years 11 months ago #29535 by Columbus450
Problem with Ford expedition was leaking fuel injectors, I ran a relative compression test after test I confirmed there was a compression issue, I did disable the fuel system I un plugged all 8 injectors There was an consistency in the cranks
Compression issue was not causing it ,engine was trying to start.... spark plugs were firing and igniting fuel from the leaky fuel injectors once I unplugged all 8 coil packs Engine cranking was perfect and very consistence

Short term fuel trim was - 9 And was in open loop

Btw All 8 injectors are brand new eBay special prob made in China
I will upload all the rest of the data pids in a few

More
4 years 10 months ago #30360 by Columbus450
Fix for this expedition was another set of injectors found one recently change injector that was mechanically stuck open causing a massive risk condition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time to create page: 0.229 seconds