Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

imbala 2014 3.6 no start after repace tcm

More
5 years 1 month ago #27762 by A93320336@gmail.com
dear team
i reaplace tcm with transmutation same number but car not working and it show no code and it did not show gear position in dash

it need online reprogram of tcm or the problem with pnp switch need calibration it show in data pid than park/natural swatch in gear
?????

plz assist

thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #27798 by wacoeagle
most of these modules are VEHICLE SPECIFIC, the module is programmed to the car. you sometimes need the module to be programmed to the car, by scan tool and mechanic who pays manufacturt for acesss to program, or take to dealer,. dealer will no program module they havent sold to you,

More
5 years 1 month ago #27799 by wacoeagle
sometimes even the body modules that control the doors are vehicle specific.. Dealer finally finds a way to force customer to go get part and programming from them. as I said, only other way is find someone with expensive scanner, and pays for either one day access to program module, or yearly fee, very expensive..
I will never own a vehicle that im forced to go to dealer out of warranty or pay rip off price to have part programmed. not sure if your vehicle is like this.

Time to create page: 0.210 seconds