ScannerDanner Premium Customer Support (15 Mar 2019)

Please add This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. as a contact in your email system. I am having a very hard time communicating with some of you because my reply messages are ending up in your spam folder! So please check your spam folders too!

× Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

2004 Range-Rover 4.4 V8, Cooling system diagram

• kostelectronics
  • Topic Author
More
08 Mar 2019 05:28 #27654 by kostelectronics
2004 Range-Rover 4.4 V8, Cooling system diagram was created by kostelectronics
Hello Guys,

Can somebody help me with a 2004 Land Rover Range Rover 4.4 V8 (BMW Engine) Engine cooling diagram?
There Comes only cold air out in the cabin. The coolant-level is ok and i see there are some Valves in the engine to break the coolant-flow on smaller hoses. I Need to know how this System works. This car is also equipped with a pre-heater btw..

Any common faults for this?

BR Matthias

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Mar 2019 06:15 #27657 by Andy.MacFadyen
Replied by Andy.MacFadyen on topic 2004 Range-Rover 4.4 V8, Cooling system diagram
I don't know about the water valves on the MK3 L322 but on generally Rovers designs from the BMW period the heating was mainly controlled by electronically controlled air blending doors on the heater unit .
Also I know from other Rover models the coolant side of the heater matrix is prone to clogging up.
The climate control panels are seldom the cause of any issues.

"Speak Softly but carry a Big Test Light"

• kostelectronics
  • Topic Author
More
09 Mar 2019 12:00 #27686 by kostelectronics
Replied by kostelectronics on topic 2004 Range-Rover 4.4 V8, Cooling system diagram
Thanks mate for your help!

Today i was working on this car and the radiator is clogged up and the heater-radiator as well. The owner put some "stop-leak" fluid in the system and now is all clogged up. I'm done with this car!

BR Matthias

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.504 seconds