Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

2004 Range-Rover 4.4 V8, Cooling system diagram

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #27654 by kostelectronics
Hello Guys,

Can somebody help me with a 2004 Land Rover Range Rover 4.4 V8 (BMW Engine) Engine cooling diagram?
There Comes only cold air out in the cabin. The coolant-level is ok and i see there are some Valves in the engine to break the coolant-flow on smaller hoses. I Need to know how this System works. This car is also equipped with a pre-heater btw..

Any common faults for this?

BR Matthias

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #27657 by Andy.MacFadyen
I don't know about the water valves on the MK3 L322 but on generally Rovers designs from the BMW period the heating was mainly controlled by electronically controlled air blending doors on the heater unit .
Also I know from other Rover models the coolant side of the heater matrix is prone to clogging up.
The climate control panels are seldom the cause of any issues.

" We're trying to plug a hole in the universe, what are you doing ?. "
(Walter Bishop Fringe TV show)

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #27686 by kostelectronics
Thanks mate for your help!

Today i was working on this car and the radiator is clogged up and the heater-radiator as well. The owner put some "stop-leak" fluid in the system and now is all clogged up. I'm done with this car!

BR Matthias

Time to create page: 0.237 seconds