Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

2006 Trialblazer SS LS2

More
5 years 1 month ago #27640 by FMG
2006 Trialblazer SS LS2 was created by FMG
this all started with a reduced power stability trac/traction control on the IPC replaced throttle body had hardstarting issues disconnected throttle body harness started right up no issues til 2 days later hardstarting issues tried tb relearn not sure if i relearned it correctly hard start again unpluged harness plugged in started up check 4 codes 2176 low idle not learned went to output components on modis selected idle relearn showed relearn top right corner not sure if i did it right tried toggling tb% from 0%-100% hard start r&i harness started up 2 days later different symtom same ipc messeges no crank this time r&i harness no crank disconnected - bat cable 1 minute started up.what am i doing wrong?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #27644 by chief eaglebear
hi sir not to experienced but the fact that you unplug tps and it starts up might tell us it is in limp home mode there are no codes so we are in the dark but we don't have to stay there lol I will attempt to help

More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #27691 by FMG
Replied by FMG on topic 2006 Trialblazer SS LS2
I have codes now.P0050,P0103,P01516,P02119,P02176. tried relearn not succesful have additonal code P02101
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by FMG. Reason: new info

More
5 years 1 month ago #27843 by Doc n2mx
Replied by Doc n2mx on topic 2006 Trialblazer SS LS2
HI.
I think you need to clean the throttle body and do a relearn with a good scan tool.
Every thing you stated is just how they act.

Use a GM clean kit or equivalent Don t spray cleaner into the bore spray it on a rag and clean the bore and plate.

Good Luck
Doc

More
5 years 4 weeks ago #27925 by FMG
Replied by FMG on topic 2006 Trialblazer SS LS2
Even if it's a new throttle body?

Time to create page: 0.277 seconds