Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

1999 SATURN SL2 expert needed

More
5 years 2 months ago #27286 by Retired
Need someone in the industry familiar with intimate knowledge of a 1999 Saturn sl2

Getting a half dozen ghost codes on my scanner: P1580,1581,1582,1583,1584, 1695, 1696... this car does not have cruise control, or ABS or Electric Door locks
It was a lower end model that instead of adding the extra sensors the PCM used, GM chose to couple multiple systems together to the under cruise control faults codes. Can not find any resources online - even richpin.
I have followed the wiring schematic to shared component systems with no luck, ruled out ac pressure sensor, and all shift solenoids that share this same circuit.

I need someone with hands on experience who knows this car and what GM attached under the umbrella of Cruise Control. Thank you for your time in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #27478 by chief eaglebear
are you still getting codes what is the vehicle doing maybe I can help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.213 seconds