Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

95 Tahoe 5.7 No spark fuel good

More
5 years 2 months ago #27001 by Mikemehl010
Good afternoon. Have a 95 Tahoe no spark fuel is good replace the distributor not the problem. Check power at coil good. If I disconnect white wire from computer I do have spark. Thank you
The following user(s) said Thank You: chief eaglebear

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #27003 by chief eaglebear
hi sir there is a tsb on this vehicle for injector pulse width I am still trying to find schematic with cam crank sensor in it for some reason I always have a hard time finding sensors in BBB

More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #27004 by chief eaglebear
hi sir I find something particular about this tsb within it it menchones hooking up a scan tool I was under the impression all pre obd 2 vehicles did not have a dlc to hook up a scan tool this vehicle might be obd 2 but if not short the pins in dlc to pull codes
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by chief eaglebear.

More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #27006 by chief eaglebear
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by chief eaglebear.

More
5 years 2 months ago #27036 by Rev Scott

chief eaglebear wrote: hi sir I find something particular about this tsb within it it menchones hooking up a scan tool I was under the impression all pre obd 2 vehicles did not have a dlc to hook up a scan tool this vehicle might be obd 2 but if not short the pins in dlc to pull codes

There are dozens of pre-95 car lines that are scan tool capable. Chevy has OBD1, which has a 12 pin DLC connector A scan tool can be used just fine if you have the adapter (my Verus has it), and there is quite a bit of data available.

More
5 years 2 months ago #27041 by chief eaglebear
ah yes forgot about the 12 pin dlc

Time to create page: 0.221 seconds