Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

(captiva 2010 no trabaja modulo fscm

More
5 years 5 months ago #25012 by gomez
un favor me podrian ayudar con el diagrama del modulo fscm de la captiva 2010 2.4 por favor gracias
chevrolet captiva año 2010 motor ecotec 2.4 falla no funciona la bomba de combustible
sin codigos el modulo fscm o manda la señal y nesecito el diagrama del modulo fscm alguien me podria ayudar por favor gracias

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #25019 by Tyler
Finding a diagram for you might be tough, since they don't sell the 2010 Captiva in the US market. :unsure: I believe the closest thing to your Captiva is gonna be an Equinox? Same engine, same platform. Here's the Equinox FPCM diagram:

File Attachment:

File Name: eqinoxfpcm.pdf
File Size:320 KB

I figure the module itself will have the same pin assignments, but the wire colors themselves may be different. Watch out for changes, and use your best judgement when testing. ;)
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds