Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

forklift scan tool software

More
5 years 5 months ago #24448 by chief eaglebear
hi guys I did a little reading and come to find out the forklift companys will not let you use scan tool software unless you are forklift certified for the life of me I could not find a scan tool compatible with forklifts there is triangle type plug that is used for the diagnostic port but as far as pulling codes or checking why the service engine soon light is on GOOD LUCK AFTERMARKET GUY I guess there are a few things that are adjustable on forklifts from scan tool use

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #24476 by Desmond6004
It depends on the brand. I've seen a Nissan forklift with a weird plug but Mr Google told me the obd plug was under the cup holder - and I was able to scan it easily with an Autoland.

Getting involved in discussions because I have a lot to learn still.
The following user(s) said Thank You: chief eaglebear

More
5 years 5 months ago #24675 by Marving
Replied by Marving on topic forklift scan tool software
I'm assuming you are talking about the forklifts of the yellow persuasion. Having the triangle connector. The Ifak cable for those trucks can be bought from a guy in Texas. I have his number and that"s where I got mine. So it's good to go from first hand knowledge. you can use it with the impco software without having the brand specific software. If you search hard enough you can get anything you wan (My experience). But that's here nor there. Good luck.

More
3 years 10 months ago #40476 by Pop Alexandra
You might want to get in touch with chariotgcs.com/ . They work with a lot of manufacturers and might be able to help you with the right software.

More
2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #52116 by UhlamThem
<!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->=10ptI would agree that all this depends on the brand of the forklift. There are a lot of fo models that you can scan easily using your mobile phone. It all depends on the manufacturer of the forklift and its politics. The guys from anguslifttrucks.co.uk provided me with the best forklifts for moving from one deposit to another one, and I've easily scanned the forklifts just to be sure that everything is alright. So, you just need to use the right one to be scannable. If it's not, it's not a big deal.
Last edit: 2 years 6 months ago by UhlamThem.

More
2 years 3 months ago - 2 years 3 months ago #53677 by Kandagor
Modern forklifts have become much more powerful. What's more, there are more and more electronics in them every year. This is very cool because human involvement in all this is becoming minimal. To try out the new forklifts, I often rent them here anguslifttrucks.co.uk/forklift-hire-uk/h...uk/forklift-hire-uk/ and for a good reason. I have tried out many forklifts over the years. Some of them greatly impressed me with their handling. It seems to me that soon forklifts will work without a man inside.
Last edit: 2 years 3 months ago by Kandagor.

Time to create page: 0.236 seconds