Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

Can a used ESP module be recoded/Program On merced

More
7 years 7 months ago #2977 by fsteddie98
Can a used ESP be reprogrammed or reflashed to work on a 2013 C250 4clyinder turbo. The car was in a accident and damaged the Original ESP module. Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #2988 by Dylan
I'm pretty sure there are companies who can. By the way is your ESP module a separate one or just part of ABS module?

More
7 years 7 months ago #3001 by fsteddie98
Part of the abs module

More
7 years 6 months ago #3459 by fsteddie98
Sorry for the late reply. I had a mobile guy come out to the shop to try to program the used ABS module and was not able to. He was using the Factory Mercedes scan tool(XENTRY). He said that the ASB Module was Locked and It didn't let him change the Vin. He also added that this was the First time that he couldn't reprogram a used module on a Mercedes. He did say that he was able to do it on older Mercedes like a 09. My only other options he said was to send the module off to a company that could unlock/erase the module or buy a new one.

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #3472 by Dylan
Sorry to hear that sir :(

My only other options he said was to send the module off to a company that could unlock/erase the module or buy a new one.

How much is the new one?
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by Dylan.

More
7 years 5 months ago #3623 by fsteddie98
sorry for the late reply the new one is about 1600.00

More
7 years 5 months ago #3626 by Dylan
Wow 1600.... pretty expensive :(

I'd send it to a repair company or at least ask their opinion.

Time to create page: 0.223 seconds