Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

P0135

More
6 years 1 month ago #20236 by autojoe
P0135 was created by autojoe
Here's my question.... With a 02 heater code is the pcm monitoring the signal line for time to activity test or is it directly measuring the amperage draw of the heater circuit when it commands it on pwm? I was thinking before pwm it would monitor signal line and after pwm it monitors amperage directly on the circuit. All the data pids on scan tool for amperage. Is this correct? I am talking about gm vehicles.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #20239 by Ben
Replied by Ben on topic Re:P0135
May vary but the latest couple I have done it monitored the amperage on the ground side switched heater circuit

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

More
6 years 1 month ago #20240 by Ben
Replied by Ben on topic Re:P0135
After re reading your question I see your asking of pre pwm system as well and on that old system I'm not sure it monitored anything other than complete circuit of heater someone may have a better answer there though.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

More
6 years 4 weeks ago #20281 by autojoe
Replied by autojoe on topic Re:P0135
One of Pauls videos looking at signal time to response test. P0135 enabling criteria for code to set is above I think 3.25 amps and below 1/4 Amp.

Time to create page: 0.409 seconds