Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

This is going to be another fun one.

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #20163 by bullitt4514
I fixed the problems with my RCM, and not having issues with the ABS system!
Started getting the ABS and Brake warning lights coming on intermittently. When this happens, ABS is in op, as well as the traction control (Trac Ctrl light is off). After awhile, the TRAC CTRL light will come on, then all 3 go off, then everything functions normally. I have already had to catch a couple of rodents that got into the car, So I worry that maybe some wiring got chewed, so I am going to have to check wiring, and a possibility of bad solder joint on the ABS module. I also had a P0232, but that code has not come back.
You can see how I fixed my P0430 for the time being :lol: The light is distracting at night.

Interesting part, is when these lights are on, it will recognize the ABS module, but cannot read DTC's, and it will also not read DTC's from the lighting control module.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.194 seconds