Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

android phone with stylus pen ?

More
6 years 1 month ago #19544 by neoply.mike
dear all,

I am old user of Scanner Danger and I haven't studied Chinese now for 3-4 years but I am thinking of starting up again. I now have an ipad pro installed on my Xperia X1 Windows phone but I assume my old version is not supported anymore. I am thinking of buying a new Android phone. To be honest I really enjoyed using Scanner Danger with the stylus pen at the MEKO Asin: B00N1BRWLA on Amazon and I am a bit skeptical of using it with a finger touch screen.

Here is the Asin: B00N1BRWLA(MEKO) on Amazon.

About the stylus:

Length:5.5"(140mm);
Pen tube diameter 0.35"(9mm);
Disc diameter: 0.27" (6.8mm) including 2mm rubber point ;
Fiber tip Diameter:0.24 (6mm)
Weight: 24g
Materiel: Made from stainless steel and Aluminum, no plastic parts, real pen feeling

Maybe I am old-fashioned but I wonder is it still possible to use Scanner Danger with a stylus pen and are there any Android phones out there that have stylus pens and that would work?

many thanks
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.186 seconds