Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

[FIXED] 2010 camaro 3.6 liter drivers window malfunction

More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #19484 by cheryl hartkorn
it has 2 problems when i hit the lock button it locks then unlocks a second later. (key out of the ignition) checked scan data drivers door latch always reads ajar. found the window didnt work long story short i found a broken red and white power feed to the motor. anyway the window went down once now it wont go back up. tried bidirectional controls on the scanner still nothing... the lock part is fixed. from the way it looks the window motor provides voltage to the switch and the switch grounds it.compared it to the passenger side i backprobed the signal wires had battery voltage hit switch grounds it. i find it hard to believe it has a bad motor and bad wire. is there a reset?? i looked in the scan data it showed the window learn value as no the passenger as yes. checked wires from switch to motor there good
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Tyler.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #19564 by cheryl hartkorn
FIXED. had to unplug connector going into door from harness wait 2 minutes. plug it back in close door turn key on. roll window up hold up button 5 seconds then down held button down 5 seconds. all works now
The following user(s) said Thank You: chief eaglebear

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.216 seconds