Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

Scan Tool help TP rate on Autel live data

More
6 years 1 month ago #19131 by auto58
I was looking at live data from my Autel scanner . No codes were set , but it showed TP rate of -600 with min -100 and max 100. Could any one tell me what this data means. Maybe the TPS is failing even no codes are setting. Thanks for your help.
Mike

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #19143 by Dave101

auto58 wrote: I was looking at live data from my Autel scanner . No codes were set , but it showed TP rate of -600 with min -100 and max 100. Could any one tell me what this data means. Maybe the TPS is failing even no codes are setting. Thanks for your help.
Mike

Can you give us the make, model and engine of the vehicle your working on please.

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
6 years 1 month ago #19149 by Noah
It would also be helpful to know if that was a generic OBD 2 pid or manufacturer specific.

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"

More
6 years 1 month ago #19159 by auto58
2004 ford focus 2.0
thanks

More
6 years 1 month ago #19163 by auto58
It may be manufacturer. On the MaxiSys MS906 TS it shows as number 167. I am sure it is not OBDII generic because I did not go it the OBDII Modes. Thanks for any suggestions. I could ask Autel. You guys have been so helpful thought You might know. could be different from scanners you guys use.
thanks mike

Time to create page: 0.209 seconds