Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

1989 toyota ae93 supercharger 4agze engine crank no start

More
6 years 2 months ago #17921 by Garner
i rebuild the engine it started but was not revving out i found a disconnect wire joint it the wrong place and shorted the starter relay
replaced it not i have spark but no gas out injectors checked injectors with tester and have power on both sides of injector plug can help me check this problem thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #17932 by Garner
Sorry i made a few mistakes in post it's a 1989 Toyota AE92 Levin GTS supercharger with the 4AGZE engine i have Spark at plugs but no fuel coming out the injectors using a test light i see i have power on both wires on injector plugs. This came about after a mistake i made and shorted a power wire it damaged the starter relay i changed that and now I'm lost as what to do next Help!!

More
6 years 2 months ago #17933 by arbez
In the states we don't have that vehicle so I can't come up with a wiring diagram. Old car like that probably has a distributor, with some kind of crank sensor in it. That is where I would start looking. Check your inputs to the ECU & work from there. If you could post a wiring diagram, we could give you some more specific help.

More
6 years 2 months ago #17935 by Andy.MacFadyen
You need to test if the injectors are being controlled. It is normal with key on engine off to have voltage on both sides of the injector. Disconnect an injector and with the test light connected to ground and key on engine of identify which of the two terminals in the connector is the 12v power, it is the other terminal the "control" we want to test. Now connect the test light to battery + 12v and connect to the control side of the injector plug. Now when you crank the engine the test light should blink.

" We're trying to plug a hole in the universe, what are you doing ?. "
(Walter Bishop Fringe TV show)

Time to create page: 0.198 seconds