Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

dual tanks

More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #16407 by tom.holmes
dual tanks was created by tom.holmes
1998 chev c3500 hd front tank and gauge works nothing else works not even transfer pump 454 5 speed no ac
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by tom.holmes. Reason: more info

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #16410 by arbez
Replied by arbez on topic dual tanks
From your description I'm not exactly sure what your issue is. Here is a wiring diagram:

www.revbase.com/BBBMotor/Wd/DownloadPdf?id=13913

I hope that helps.

Maybe you could provide a more detailed description of the problem?

More
6 years 4 months ago #16427 by tom.holmes
Replied by tom.holmes on topic dual tanks
no power for any thing that has 2 do with dual tank filled shows half tank on gauge also need full ground diagram

More
6 years 4 months ago #16429 by arbez
Replied by arbez on topic dual tanks
I'm still not sure exactly what your issue is? From the diagram it looks like they share fuel from either tank, automatically.

Powers & grounds are specified in the diagram that I linked to in the previous response.

See if the diagram applies to your vehicle. If not, please describe your setup & the exact issue that your having. Saying "no power to anything" really doesn't help. Diagram spells out powers & grounds pretty clearly. We need more information if you want us to help you.

Time to create page: 0.237 seconds