Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

2014 nissan versa note (possible intermittent battery drain)

More
6 years 5 months ago #15396 by cheryl hartkorn
is there a way to check for a parasitic draw at the dlc? checking the can bus high and low and look for activity with the key off? never tried it. it goes dead once a week. i havent worked on the car yet. i was thinking look at the dlc and make sure the voltages stay around the 2.5 volts at idle. idk if this is possible never tried it. if worse comes toworse ill put an amp clamp on the battery cable and unplug one module at a time

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #15399 by Andy.MacFadyen
I haven't worked on the 2014 but the earlier models had a hidden fuse box mounted upside down below the battery behind the left head lamp. The PCU on the 2007 models was also exposed to water ingress The Note is basically Renault based with all that implies. On manual models the gear position switch on the gearbox is prone to physical damage if repairs are are carried out on the left front suspension.

" We're trying to plug a hole in the universe, what are you doing ?. "
(Walter Bishop Fringe TV show)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.230 seconds