Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

2005 chrysler town and country 3.3l

More
6 years 7 months ago #13759 by ianfisher87
I have a 41te transmission in a 05 chrysler. I have a p0760 code. OD solenoid circuit failure. All wiring checks out pcm checks out as it is triggering when I command the solenoid on.

Pic 1: driving in 1st and 2nd gear
Pic 2: shift into 3rd
Pic 3: driving in 3rd and 4th

I am leaning towards the solenoid pack as the waveform when driving was described to be a faulty packs waveform but am trying to find a second opinion on it as the other tech that does drivability doesn't do transmission diagnosis unfortunately.

I forgot to mention when it is cold it throws this code almost immediately and puts the transmission into limp mode. After warmed up it won't throw the code for quite a while if at all
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #13787 by william.drescher
I've had problems with my own 2004 town and country where the solenoid pack failed after a harsh shift. I troubleshot the pack and found solenoid 2&4 open. I replaced the pack and solved my limp home problem but not the harsh shift. If you know how cold it needs to be that you would be certain the limp home mode would code. If you haven't already tried this before you do anything else take a heat gun and heat the solenoid pack. you will probably have to heat it up pretty good before you test it. If it doesn't code when you think it would have it could be the pack. I've had this work on intermittent troubles often. Just a suggestion. Bill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.206 seconds