Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

ECM PINOUT for 2001 dodge durango 4.7 litre six cylinder

• chiefeaglebear
  • chiefeaglebear's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 8 months ago #12415 by chiefeaglebear
hi fellow tecks I need a pinout diagram and also does anyone know if there is a freeze plug between engine and tranny when we pour coolant in it pour out of that spot at bottom and ther is a little crack in tranny where it marries to engine but water is pouring out of what looks like its coming out of back of engine into tranny someone rewired a bunch of wires at ECM and it has a bad connection it was buzzing and popping I was gonna check power and grounds and all the powers and grounds and also see if I got a 5 volt ref and help is appreciated and remember DONT BE PARTS CHANGER love you guys !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #12424 by Tyler
Responded to your PM. ;-)

More
6 years 8 months ago #12432 by jimdandy327

File Attachment:

File Name: 9_23powert...ack3.pdf
File Size:77 KB

File Attachment:

File Name: 9_24powert...ite3.pdf
File Size:77 KB

File Attachment:

File Name: 9_25powert...2way.pdf
File Size:79 KB
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tyler

More
6 years 8 months ago #12440 by Tyler
jimdandy327 delivers. B) So you mentioned V6 in your PM, but I didn't see you said 4.7L in here. Try this starting circuit diagram instead:

File Attachment:

File Name: document3.pdf
File Size:201 KB
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.233 seconds