Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

No crank, No Start

More
1 month 1 week ago #65119 by BigMoneyMike2020
Hello, I am working on a 2016 Jeep Cherokee that has a no crank. When you turn the key the radio does not come on, Nothing does. I replaced the Ignition switch which is called Ignition Node Module. From there I have a Wht/ Lt Grn wire and Vio/Brn wire that goes to Radio Frequency Hub Module. From there I have a Dk/Blue Wire and a Yellow wire that is Can+ and Can-  from there those Can+ and Can- wires goes to the Star Can C Body Connector. I scanned the codes the only code that was there was u0101 c2 can bus fault. Ever since I tried to clear them, My scan tool no longer communicated with the car. I then went ahead and replaced the ignition switch (Ignition Node Module) and Im still STUCK. Any ideas?

2016 Jeep Cherokee 75th anniversary edition 2.4L

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.273 seconds