Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

2012 Honda Civic

More
1 month 1 week ago #65076 by goochI
2012 Honda Civic was created by goochI
Good night everyone I am getting these codes from my 2012 Honda Civic any tips on what to do or where to start from

P16E3-PGM-FI-battery sensor LIN communication errorP1298 ELD voltage highP0102 MAF sensor voltage lowP0328 Knock sensor voltage highP2184 ECT sensor 2 circuit low voltage AT P0966 A/T Clutch Pressure Control Solenoid Valve B (Open or Short)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 1 week ago #65099 by Tyler
Replied by Tyler on topic 2012 Honda Civic
I'd suggest starting with determining which of the faults you listed are current (happening right now) and the ones that aren't. Fastest way to do that is to clear the codes, turn the key off, turn the key on, start the engine and recheck for codes. Whoever comes back immediately gets diagnosed first.

Let us know what you find and we can recommend further tests. Is there anything else wrong with the vehicle? Any other accessories not working? Besides the fault codes, what's the concern with the vehicle?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.208 seconds