Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

01 Accord V6 3.0 P1399 Rough idle

More
2 months 4 days ago #64752 by Martin723
I have a 2001 Accord V6 245k miles.  Iv been dealing with a misfire for a few weeks only when cold and accelerating.if I let the Engine idle until the fans come on it drives fine.so I usually start the car let it warm for 5min roll off my driveway and I soon I put to Drive and accelerate I lose power completely and starts sputtering few seconds laters engine takes off fast in the process of shift gears it keep doing it The strange thing is I get no Cel sometimesOnly code Iv gotten sometimes is P1399Original Catalytic converter. Could the converter be the issue?  Idle RPM 604/650ShortTrim -27.3 Longtrim 12.5 So far I replacedFuel injectorsSpark plugs ignition coilsidle air control valve TPS sensor & calibrated Map sensor fuel regulator and Fuel Damperupstream o2 sensor PVC valveEGR and clean passages No vacuum leaksGood compression Good fuel pressureReplaced fuel pump.Also have a video
​​​​​​​

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 3 days ago - 2 months 3 days ago #64761 by ksat22
Your long term was +12%? If so, it seems strange your ST would be so negative at the same time, unless it was in response to a recent repair.

Regardless, your trim values are our of whack.

...... I just realized this is a V6. Are you showing 2 banks for fuel trims? If so, it'd be best to post both ST and both LT values 
Last edit: 2 months 3 days ago by ksat22.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.197 seconds