Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

2019 Honda CRV 2.4 Autel scanner can't communicate with tpms module/sensors

More
2 months 1 week ago #64716 by Mechanic 350
hooked up my autel maxisys ms908S pro, and it couldn't communicate with the tpms module/sensors.  There's no codes anywhere.  Just my tpms light.  I filled the tires to the correct psi, drove it a little.  but can't seem to reset this light.  Any suggested routes that i can take?  I don't know if the battery is dead in the sensors or what.  

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 1 week ago - 2 months 1 week ago #64719 by Monde
Usually, there is either a reset button or a calibration procedure on the display screen.
When a tpms sensor is bad, the tire light flashes for a few sec, then turns solid.

Assuming is never a good thing.
Last edit: 2 months 1 week ago by Monde.

More
2 months 1 week ago #64720 by Mechanic 350
Ok I don’t have a touchscreen. I’ll have to reset it through the steering wheel. Thanks

More
2 months 1 week ago #64731 by Tyler
Pretty sure that year of CR-V doesn't have sensors, or a stand alone TPMS module. It'll be an indirect system run by the ABS.

Should be a reset in the dash or infotainment screen.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mechanic 350

More
2 months 1 week ago #64732 by Mechanic 350

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds