Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

2006 Nissan Serena MR20DE slight misfire, no codes.

More
3 months 1 week ago - 3 months 1 week ago #64346 by Desmond6004
I bought this vehicle 8 months ago and it has gone well until about a month ago when I started to notice a slight 'misfire' under very light acceleration. 
I'm not 100% sure if it's a misfire or something to do with the transmission but I can feel it as low as 45km/hr as I touch the pedal and it starts picking up to 50 km/hr
then I feel 2 or 3 misses or jolts in the transmission. Initially I couldn't feel it at higher speeds but now it's becoming more regular - I would have pulled the plugs out
to have a look at them long ago if it didn't involve removing the intake manifold.
I scanned it with my Launch CRP123X and found no fault codes in the ECU or A/T module.
This is a snapshot of the O2 sensors working - the misfire was happening most of the time but a lot near the end of the pattern.

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=24965874536337355&set=a.101492153202271 

Getting involved in discussions because I have a lot to learn still.
Last edit: 3 months 1 week ago by Desmond6004.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.191 seconds