Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

P2015 Nissan Altima

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #64306 by Tutti57
P2015 Nissan Altima was created by Tutti57
Are there any other dtcs stored at all?

This code indicates that the ignition relay 1 is stuck on or off for 1 sec, so I would move away from looking at the maf, and fuel trims. It is looking at the ignition request being on or off, from the bcm, and checking to see if the voltage is correctly matching the command, it appears.

Does the car have an aftermarket remote start or alarm? That's my first thought, since you have no actual symptoms.
The following user(s) said Thank You: saludamc

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 2 weeks ago - 3 months 2 weeks ago #64307 by saludamc
Replied by saludamc on topic P2015 Nissan Altima
I do not have any aftermarket devices. Just standard 2015 Altima SL.

My symptom was a delayed / slow crank then the car would start and operate normally after cranking.

I have taken the car to a local a mechanic, and at the time was not showing any codes.

As part of the 120,000 mile maintenance, I have replaced all spark plugs, Cleaned MAF sensor with MAF cleaner, Replaced the (2) Camshaft Sensors, and run (2) bottles of Chevron Techron fuel injector cleaner through the last 2 gas fillups. I also replaced the battery.

I purchased the Bluedriver scanner device and it has the Nissan IPDM B20A7-00 error code, which I cleared after performing the above maintenance. The delay is much improved in cranking, but defintely still there and the Code Returns on the next scan. 

It cranks normally some days, but others it hesitates. Strange little problem for sure.

Thanks for replying. Any insight is appreciated.
Last edit: 3 months 2 weeks ago by saludamc. Reason: Clarification

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
3 months 2 weeks ago #64318 by Noah
Replied by Noah on topic P2015 Nissan Altima
I created a thread for you to work this out so as to not muddy up the previous one posted by another member.
Please keep all updates and questions about your problem in the same thread.

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"

Time to create page: 0.228 seconds