Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

(5v ref) 04 Chevy Silverado 6.0

More
4 months 1 day ago #64222 by Charlie 89
Hi everyone any one have a Chevy with a 5.3 or 6.0 with 5 wires on the MAF sensor what would be willing to scope the sensor wire it's the yellow wire and has a 5v ref that gets pulled to ground and makes like a square wave . Pic 1 is from scanner Danner checking GM MAF and pic 2 is what mine looks like . It is not the ground to sensor I have load tested it with a headlight bulb. I have checked other 5v from other sensors and they are fine so I'm thinking it's the PCM so if some would scope there's to see if your waveform looks like pic1 it would be most appreciatedĀ 
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
4 months 17 hours ago #64224 by Noah
I think you have too much time on the screen. The reference capture time base is 50ms, this allows for better resolution, showing more of the waveforms.
Your capture is set to 5s. This will give you an irregular looking pattern on fast signals.

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chad

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.206 seconds