Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

iveco daily 2.3 back smoke

More
4 months 1 hour ago #64194 by lukazmac
Iveco daily 2011 2.3 black smoke from exhaust no power problem. 
So i did change most of parts in engine like: EGR valvue, new head gasket, cylinder head refurbishment including valvues and sealers, airflow meater sensor, intake sensor, injector refurbishment ( done by professional company but....), valvues tapets or what ever is called what pushing valves, all parts new . But i have dtc 151 High presure system, So question is . If i have to code injectors or regulate value in computer or what could be a problem. I also replaced diesel pump high pressure sensor and common reail sensor also. Anybody can help me to try find solution why my van its smoking  a lot and have no power? 
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 4 weeks ago #64196 by juergen.scholl
Yes, to work correctly the injector codes have to be registered in the EDC but it looks like you have something else going on.

The fault code indicates to high of a pressure. Do you have access to a scan tool that will show desired and actual pressure? Fuel volume regulators/solenoids can be normally open or normally close. Make sure you got the right one for your application. I have seen the wrong ones installed resulting in no starts or excessive fuel pressures.

An expert is someone who knows each time more on each time less, until he finally knows absolutely everything about absolutely nothing.

More
3 months 4 weeks ago #64199 by derekoliveira
maybe an air leak in the pipes or intercooler!?

More
3 months 4 weeks ago #64200 by derekoliveira
And the values ​​of the injectors? Is there any injector outside the parameters compared to the others?

Time to create page: 0.192 seconds