Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

I scanned my o2 sensors...

More
5 months 2 weeks ago - 5 months 2 weeks ago #63727 by dugy401978
my scanner shows One is doing nothing another one is all over the place. to me it makes since that this is the problem with my truck. when its cold outside and i take off in my truck it runs awesome. all the way to the store and back. its when it gets more warmed up or a warmer day that it misfires. My scanner says at least one is bad. but in my head i am thinking what if its the catalytic convertor or something else that would give me those readings. can i change my 02 sensors without being a parts changer since the test says ones for sure bad. i know just because the code or scanner says a certain part is the problem doesnt mean its for sure that part. i checked wiring., wiring looks new.  I mean it says to change them every so many miles anyways. ill let you know what i do, still reading and watching videos on how the o2 sensors work.Adding some screenshots,this is my cheap scanner, I get my topdon phoneix plus tomorrow. any advice appreciated. ty. Doug

Unless I specify otherwise. I am working on a 2004 Dodge Durango. 4.7. Thank you for helping.
Last edit: 5 months 2 weeks ago by dugy401978. Reason: wrong pics

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #63731 by Chad
Replied by Chad on topic I scanned my o2 sensors...
There is, definitely, an issue with Bank 1 Sensor 2.

How did you "check" the wiring? Did you do voltage tests?

A wise man once said,

Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request

"Knowledge is a weapon. Arm yourself, well, before going to do battle."
"Understanding a question is half an answer."

I have learned more by being wrong, than I have by being right. :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.200 seconds