Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

2013 ford edge sport 3.7 engine ( keeps going into limp mode sets dtc P2138.00-6

More
7 months 1 week ago #63142 by wes p
I have a 2013 ford edge keeps going into limp mode its been to the dealer three times they replaced throttle body , I replaced app pedal sensor since looked like it was tampered with and on scan tool i seen a slight flicker on voltage signal before i did i did wiggle test on harness looked for opens on harness wear marks at connections cleaned connections, the car was involved in a accident front end i looked for cut harnness. customer said it been doing this on and off since he bought the car. i did find one cut ground wire at pcm i repaired it . took for 1 hour drive couldnt get into limp. the dtc says corelation promblem on app sensor yesterday he told me he started it back out of garage went into limp mode when he re starts it went out. I thinking bad ecm whts ur take this ? i couldnt find no TSBs regarding this  at all data . 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 months 6 days ago #63165 by Paul P.
Did you follow the Pinpoint Test DK as per Alldata after checking for TSB's?

Never stop Learning.

More
7 months 6 days ago #63166 by wes p
i couldnt find the procedure on all data but i did back probe at pcm signal returns on app1 and app2 didnt see any big change in signals just 30 mv differance i compared to a 2014 edge which voltage variance i removed pcm it was hot ! i am thinking now its pcm i couldnt find spec for normal operating temp other then a post i guy did run for 15 mins his temp was just 80 F . it doesnt trip MIL when it does it neither stores code in OBDII gerneric shows wrench on dash slow acceration response to 3000 rpm on oem scan side the code comes up. i have autel 808 pro i used and launch diagun IV scanner

Time to create page: 0.215 seconds