Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

Gear 4 selection accompanied with noise

More
7 months 2 weeks ago #63105 by davidessiendcarguy
Hope you're doing well today. I have a little challenge with a Chrysler car.

Before the client knew me, he has been battling with his 2006 chrysler 300 touring which had gear issues. Two have been fixed by different technicians but one still remains unfixed. The first one, according to the client was a water that was mixed with the transmission fluid. Thus, a complete transmission was replaced.
  Another was transmission fluid leaking slightly which was also fixed. Unfortunately, 1 still remains unfixed. Whenever, you're on motion the gear changes from 1-3 it selects smoothly. But when the gear is about to go to 4 gear, it's accompanied with a noise.
Yesterday, I retrieved all system scan codes. There are listed below:

drive.google.com/file/d/1VOfOb0KUgcdN0VG...sm/view?usp=drivesdk

When I cleared the all system scan this is what I retrieved below

drive.google.com/file/d/1VZiROFVfXdfCeQ7...GJ/view?usp=drivesdk

Please, how do I get this fixed?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 months 2 weeks ago #63126 by Bryan Pollock
OK you are going to have to post some actual test results. Have you monitored the input and output speeds while driving?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Noah

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.193 seconds