Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

1996 FORD F150 4.9 L6

More
6 years 10 months ago #10558 by toadyboy1957
Am in search of the complete wiring diagram of the underhood fusebox including the wiring color and pin placement the fusebox is numbered 1 to 69 far as i can see ////

please help thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #10680 by toadyboy1957
Replied by toadyboy1957 on topic 1996 FORD F150 4.9 L6
i have a serious dilema am working on a 1996 FORD F150 4.9 L6 need a picture of the bottom of the underhood fuse box showing pin placement and wire coloring about half the wires in my fuseblock literally fell out the bottom of the fuseblock can anyone please help me and thanks i was thinking either picture or video from a wrecking yard vehicle for the picture as i only have this 1 vehicle and closest wrecking yard is over 60 miles from me again thanks and God Bless Everyone

More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #11549 by toadyboy1957
Replied by toadyboy1957 on topic 1996 FORD F150 4.9 L6
Does anyone own a 1996 ford f 150 with a 4.9 300 6 cylinder if so i have a serious dilema am DESPARATELY in need a picture of the bottom of the underhood fuse box showing pin placement and wire coloring about half the wires in my fuseblock literally fell out the bottom of the fuseblock fuses and wires hanging everywhere can anyone please help me and thanks i was thinking either picture or video from a wrecking yard vehicle for the picture as i only have this 1 vehicle and closest wrecking yard is over 60 miles from me again thanks have checked availability in most southern states nothing available// PLEASE Help thanks Gerald
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by toadyboy1957.

More
6 years 9 months ago #11582 by Tyler
Replied by Tyler on topic 1996 FORD F150 4.9 L6
I'll keep my eye out for this generation of F-150 coming through the shop. We don't see a lot of these in our area, but they're still out there. Ford wasn't great about providing pin-out diagrams for vehicles of this year, but I'm happy to check Mitchell on Monday.

BBB Industries has lots of power distribution diagrams, but none will be very useful since the diagrams themselves don't have individual pins numbers. :angry:

Three yellow wires coming out of the fuse box, and zero distinction between them. :lol:
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.208 seconds