Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

Gas light and gage no working

More
9 months 2 weeks ago #62494 by calobeto.ibarra
07 dodge caliber fuel light and gage no working I already changed the fuel level sensor even know it reads 1.12v so it is making voltage

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 months 2 weeks ago #62497 by calobeto.ibarra
And both signals come in from the cluster to the fuel pump module
Grounds are good and when I do a bidirectional control I'm able to make the light go off but I can not get the gage respon from the light going off
Attachments:

More
9 months 1 week ago #62509 by ferris48
From identifix:

Try running the self test on the cluster by starting with the key in the off position. Hold the trip reset button down while turning the key to the "on" position. The cluster will enter the self test mode. All dash gauges and warning lights will comes on. Pay attention to the illumination during the test. If it does not come on, then the cluster has failed.

Demonstrated in video below @54 seconds in
The following user(s) said Thank You: Noah

More
9 months 1 week ago #62512 by calobeto.ibarra
yes, I did this test and it passed , all the gages work(move normal) and like I said I can do a bidirectional control with the scanner I think the cluster is good because only the the gas circuit is the problem light and gage
grounds are good and like Paul says the flout is making voltage (1.12v)plug in
the fuel pump has 10.46v plug in
thanks for time man

More
9 months 1 week ago #62518 by calobeto.ibarra
But no luck still

Time to create page: 0.232 seconds