Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

07 Toyota Camry P0301, P0172, P0101, P0351, P0352

More
9 months 2 weeks ago #62389 by Holly
I don't know where to start with my 07 toyota camry. It's running rich, cylinder 1 misfire. It seems like I'm replacing the coil pack in cylinder 1 every month or so. I know there is a bigger problem I just don't know where to start. Fuel injector? O2 sensor? MAF? I can barely drive and when I do I have to feather the gas pedal otherwise I won't go anywhere. If i press the gas to hard to fast my car will not accelerate.If i ease off the gas pedal my car will start to accelerate and then it starts bucking. any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• pinstryper
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
9 months 2 weeks ago #62390 by pinstryper
Replied by pinstryper on topic 07 Toyota Camry P0301, P0172, P0101, P0351, P0352
SD has a video on 07 toyota sienna fuel pressure issue.
Search it on youtube its 50min+ encore. Very well done and helped me immesurably.
Michael

More
9 months 2 weeks ago #62391 by spit64
Correct me if I am wrong misfire on one cylinder I should start with the fuel injector.
I should test to see if you have a leaking injector or a shorted control wire.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Holly

More
9 months 2 weeks ago #62392 by spit64
The following user(s) said Thank You: Holly

More
9 months 2 weeks ago #62429 by Holly
I forgot to mention that when I'm driving the car switches to open loop and that is when my car runs the worst.

Time to create page: 0.202 seconds