Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

chevy csm actuator implausable signal codr meaning

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #61700 by mrfixit
2012 ewuinox new timing chain now have poo17 implaisable signal code timing dead on what now cam actuator solenoid bsd?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
11 months 2 weeks ago #61722 by Noah
2.4? 3.6? I see this code a lot for faulty solenoids. I usually replace them along with the camshaft phasers when doing a timing chain to avoid come backs. Sometimes you can get away with just pulling the solenoid and cleaning the debris off the screen. I had one yesterday, intake solenoid was around 500 kOhms, (usually around 18ohms) but only set performance codes, not circuit codes.

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #61733 by Tyler
PIP4548F may apply (if it's a 2.4L engine):

www.tsbsearch.com/GMC/PIP4548F

Speaking of the 2.4L, remember that the timing chain installation procedure has you place the camshafts in different positions depending on if the engine is an LEA or an LAF. Yours is very likely an LEA, but the procedure shows the positions for both.

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #61742 by mrfixit
it id 2.4 timing is correct for lea new csm solenoids also instslled runs perfect timing chsin rrdonr main issue was
worn cam gears and broken tensionrr

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #61743 by mrfixit
new solenoids were indtslled

Time to create page: 0.229 seconds