Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

2015 BMW x5 f15 n55 engine

More
11 months 1 week ago #61656 by capochichi.abel
hi good day families, i have this car with the fault code 120308 (p0299) charging pressure control plausibility pressure too low , i have fixed multiple problems on it which i think could have solved my problem,firstly smoke test it and there was large leaks almost all parts of the hoses between the turbo to the throttle body and also the valve cover has large leak which i also fixed, but still i dint have boost, i also discover that the manifold absolute pressure sensor shows 967.62 hpa( 13.92 psi) in idle, is it normal with the turbo system? thanks
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 1 week ago #61731 by capochichi.abel
hi i good day to all the group members i finally fixed my problem it was a restricted exhaust the cat was blocked and i do not have my back pressure gauge with me,i took out the upstream sensor for the first time to see if i could see any changes in the boost but nothing happend anyway i later decide to pull out the catalist and that happend to be the problem thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.191 seconds