Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

9 Brake codes (ABS wheel speed sensor ground problem)

More
1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #60481 by JohnJas
Hi Scanner Danner,

I have a VW Golf mk6 cayc with the same type of sensor Magneto resistive, I have identified it with the help of this video.
My problem is I have battery voltage and signal on the same wire for both left/right wheel speed sensors but no ground feed to my Front Right speed sensor but i do for the Front Left.
I did a continuety test from the right sensors ground pin to the abs module connector and continuety was ok. Which lead me to think it was a computer issue. The only evidence I have is that the car has had a rat infestation but cannot see any damage on the surface.

I am getting various codes showing which are 01279(longitunidal acceleration sensor adaptation), 01435 (brake pressure sensor 1 adaptation), 00778(steering angle sensor adaptation), 01423(lateral acceleration sensor)

But my main concerns are= 01314 (engine control module read trouble codes - intermittent), 00285/00283 (left/right wheel speed sensors G45 electrical problem intermittent), 00668 (supply voltage terminal 30 upper/lower limit reached - intermittent) and finally 01305(databus for infotainment - no signal/no communication)

Is there any advice you can give me please? Just seems like a coincidence that it is the left/right front wheel speed sensors acting up and not the rear as they where the only sensors i was previously experimenting on trying out my new ocilloscope checking for signals lol.

Last edit: 1 year 2 months ago by JohnJas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #60485 by ScannerDanner
Were there images you were trying to add? Are you still not able to?
Maximum file size is 5mb I think per image?

Don't be a parts changer!
Last edit: 1 year 2 months ago by ScannerDanner.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.192 seconds