Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

Corvette R/H indicator flashing fast when braking first

More
1 year 3 months ago #60008 by mitty22
Hi all, my right hand indicator only flashes fast when I brake first then indicate to the right, if I indicate first then brake it flashes as normal. Lh indicator is fine. Now this is a Rh converted car so don't know if that makes a difference but very strange.

Rear lights are stock. Swapped bulbs from Rh to lh side, brake light bulbs and indicator bulbs. Voltages seem to be the same. Need to do more accurate voltage drop testing and current draw measurements, but my ground voltage is very high at .7 volts, but its the same with both sides. Still need to do power voltage drop measurements. I would like to know the logic behind the bcm.

Morimoto side markers and gtr carbide morimoto headlights installed. Have got load resistors installed for lh and Rh indicators.

Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds