Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

2007 Jeep Laredo Grand Cherokke 3.7L V6 Transmission Concern

More
1 year 3 months ago #59709 by joshuamal
Hello all:

Someone brought me this vehicle Thursday morning so that when possible I can check an issue with the vehicle not being able to go no more than 25 to 30 MPH and at first when explained over the phone I was thinking a possible fuel issue. Upon checking the DTC it showed a P0752 related with a "Shift Solenoid On". Now to be honest I don't work on transmission issues but is someone closed to me and want me to help as much as possible.

I don't have any repair information software and need a few things such as wiring schematic from the TCM plug wire connector to possibly the valve body solenoid pack, torque specs for the transmission solenoid pack to valve body and the valve body to the transmission. Also, I understand there are some spec values that can be read on the scan tool to determine the health status of the transmission itself before adding a possible valve body that may cost $1500. Supposedly there is chart with values call "Clutch Volumes and Clearances or Clutch Volume Indexes", ( as Low/Reverse, 2nd clutch, Overdrive, 4th clutch, Underdrive, Reverse). This chart has proper volume, clutch clearance. Perhaps also the resistance to these solenoids as well.

If someone with automatic transmission experience can provide me some tips are also welcome but anyone who can provide me the requested information will greatly appreciated.
My email is Joshm1975@outlook.com

Thank You
Josh M

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds