Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

2013 chevrolet camaro v6 RADIO/HVAC CONTROL UNIT

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #9005 by victor1979
Hey guys have any of you had a problem with a 2013 Camaro were the radio screen and the hvac go on and off and then no radio at all and no control on the air conditioning.. customer got a diagnostic at a Chevy dealer and they said he need it the a/c blower resister module and the radio/hvac controls which is one unit complete however the labor was too much and he decided to buy the oem parts and had me installed them well we did that yesterday and was a complete waste of money because it didn't fix the problem.. help guys thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #9010 by cheryl hartkorn
did you do any programming/configuring when you installed it?? any dtcs?

More
5 years 10 months ago #21866 by Superphilms
Did you get it fixed? How, what was the problem?

More
5 years 5 months ago #24991 by JanaJayyy
I just fixed mine by cutting the white wire behind the radio, there’s videos all over YouTube on how and which wire. I own a 2013 2LS..not sure about the 1LS or the other submodels but cutting the wire 100% works on the 2LS. My radio/ac/heater/door chime/blinker would randomly flicker on and off, as soon as I would put in a cd it would eject it, loud pops from the speakers..this happened every single time I drove the car. I’ve had not a single issue since I cut the wire. Saved a lot of money just by watching YouTube lol. The video is posted on this guys page: Kjdcomp1

More
5 years 5 months ago #25025 by Tyler

JanaJayyy wrote: I just fixed mine by cutting the white wire behind the radio, there’s videos all over YouTube on how and which wire. I own a 2013 2LS..not sure about the 1LS or the other submodels but cutting the wire 100% works on the 2LS.

Interesting! Do you recall which white wire, exactly? Wondering if it's this one:

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.222 seconds