Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

2013 dodge dart 2.0L driver door female connector

More
1 year 8 months ago #58046 by robert.lesaca
Anyone by chance have a pinout view of the driver door female connector? One Im working on has a badly corroded female connector. I was able to splice/reconnect the wires except for the power side - view mirror - cant figure wire from bcm...thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 8 months ago #58062 by oic5555
Here is what I could find, one is called out as the driver door harness, the other is the body harness for the driver door. Take a look, they both list connections for the mirror controls. Think this is what you are looking for.
Hope this helps
Attachments:

More
1 year 8 months ago #58064 by robert.lesaca
THANK YOU SO MUCH...its just what I've been searching for. If I may ask, I noticed info is from Chilton. Do they have a site similar to Mitchells?

More
1 year 8 months ago #58071 by oic5555
Great! Glad that is what you were looking for.

Our public library has access to Chilton Library, which has come in very handy. It looks like Chilton did offer a DYI site like Mitchell, but it has been discontinued. They do have a search page to see what libraries in your area offer access to the service:

link.gale.com/apps/CHLL / OR you can search for Chilton Library.

I have no affiliation with Chilton, was just lucky to find that our library had access. I do know some other libraries offer Motor Repair Source as well.

Time to create page: 0.195 seconds