Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

PCM

More
1 year 8 months ago #58006 by dmac7272
PCM was created by dmac7272
Just wanted to see if anyone has ever encountered this issue. I've got a 2009 Chrysler Sebring 2.4L that starts and runs fine, but after a few minutes it starts missing on cylinder 1. I can turn the vehicle off and re-start it immediately and the miss is gone, until it runs for a few minutes and starts missing again. Each time the miss is corrected by simply turing off the engine and then re-starting. I traced the fault back to the PCM. When the engine starts to miss, the driver/trigger from the PCM drops out (PCM is no longer sending signal to #1 coil during the miss). PCM replacement? Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 8 months ago #58010 by Cheryl
Replied by Cheryl on topic PCM
Did you current ramp the coils make sure amperage is all the same on the coils? But pcms will never turn off the coils but injectors it will

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds