Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

non start discovery lr3 tdv6 2.7 diesel

More
1 year 9 months ago #57446 by Kudu.123
Hi All,

i have completed engine rebuild and having difficulties in starting. the engine has not started yet and i have scoped cam/crank/relative compression test as it appears to have low compression on some strokes. we have fitted new hydraulic lifters as well, not sure if it is the cause to this point o compression. oil pressure is now good. trigger wheel has been fitted with correct special tool. i have done current test in injectors but not getting any output from ecu. original engine fault was overheating so ecu was functional. from the cam pattern it appears to have one block wider than the other two, and comparing tdc mark with high relative comp test, appears that timing of compression peaks are not correctly timed. we are using special tools to lock flywheel, and both cams and verified chain timing between both banks to be good. i need to try find good correlation for cam/crank firstly and then confirm if the reason is not injecting., your advice will be highly appreciated

Attachment not found

File Attachment:

File Name: scan dan L...1.psdata
File Size:2,296 KB

File Attachment:

File Name: scan dan L...1.psdata
File Size:2,296 KB

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 8 months ago #57695 by Kudu.123
hi is there anybody that's willing to give some thoughts here???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.228 seconds